So I am a beauty product junky. Yes, I admit it. I am a VIB Rouge at Sephora. I love testing all the products and then buy the ones I like. If you come to my apartment, you will see bins and dressers full of products, and I am not ashamed of it! With all the money I’ve spent at sephora or other places that sells beauty products, I know I can buy a house already. 😳 But alas, I enjoy trying on new products and I enjoy talking about them. So here we go:
- Makeup Forever Aqua Liner (#13 Black): I love this one. It is the best eyeliner I’ve had, and believe me, I’ve used many, many different liners. This is the only one that doesn’t bleed to cake with my greasy lids. I love it!!! This is a must in every woman’s purse.
- MAC Matchmaker Foundation: This is the best foundation. Again, I’ve tried many, many different ones (high end and drug store brands) and this is the only one that matches to my skin color quickly. My face is pretty only in the T-Zone but if you blot your face, then it will stay fine. I usually do a touch up mid-day.
- NARS Semi-Matte Red Lipstick (Red Lizard): This is the best red color I’ve seen and it goes with all skin tones. I love it!!! It is bright red. If you don’t like too flashy colors, this one will not be for you.
- Marc Jacobs contour Kit: After trying a million different contour kits from cream based to powder based, I thought this one is the best. It won’t make your face look dirty and it comes on your face lightly so you can layer if necessary. The best part is that it stayed on my face the whole time.
- Tarte Creaseless concealer: Another thing I’ve tried many different brands, this is super important because you need to cover your under eyes to look lively. This one stays on like there is no tomorrow. I’ve even rubbed it and it stays on, and the best part is that it is creaseless, so you won’t see all the lines if you put it on right. I suggest after putting this on, you use a wet sponge to tap it, then powder it to set the concealer.
- Ben Nye Banana Powder: A lot of people love this and me included. I use it to set my concealer but it brightens my eyes as well! I look so different after using it!
- Vani Cream: A friend of mine uses it religiously because she has very sensitive skin and a lot of times, my skin can get sensitive too from all the products I use. So I would use this once or twice a week at night before bed. It helps calm my skin down a bit. I love it!
- Marc Jacobs concealer brush No 14 (Full coverage): I love, love, love this brush. I love the bristles and they are so full that it catches just a little of the concealer and it will fully cover my dark circles. I finally found the perfect concealer brush! The way to use this brush is to put a little of the concealer on the brush then lightly pat it onto your eye. It works!!
- Too Faced Candle light Glow: Absolutely gorgeous, it will hit the light every time you move your head and your cheek bone will glow. I love to put it on top of the cheek bone area and just let it glow!!
- Bobbi Brown eye cream: I use this eye cream before I put on concealer. It is the best there is and it keeps your under eye moisturized so when you put on the concealer, you won’t see any lines!!
Well ladies, I hope you like this list. There’s no pictures but click on the links and you will be able to see pictures! If you have any questions about these products or if you wanted to know about some other products (chances are, I’ve tried it), let me know in the comments!
The Style Gourmande