So I have very dark circles, and foundation alone will not work on me. One of the best ways to make sure you have flawless skin is these steps I found that is very helpful:
1. Prep your skin by cleansing and lotion
2. Put primer, my favorite primer is the MAC Primer
3. Now comes one of the important parts, use an orange based concealer. You can only get this at MAC Pro, however, other brands have it as well such as Makeup Forever. See below:
4. Use your favorite foundation, mine is MAC Matchmaster because it is amazing how the color just matches my skin!!
5. Use your favorite concealer, mine is NARS because their coverage is just amazing, but the most important part of this is, after dabbing on the concealer using the NARS concealer want, you need to use a Beauty Blender to press the concealer into your skin. Don’t swipe, tap and press. This is what makes the makeup stay on.
6. After the concealer, use your favorite powder, mine is Laura Mercier Translucent powder. It is so nice and fine that after swiping the powder on with a giant face brush, it seals the makeup in!
7. Once all the steps are done above, you can move forward with the rest of your makeup!
After years of trying new ways of doing makeup and trying different makeup products, I found these above steps and products work the best for me. Of course every one is different and every skin is different. Feel free to reach out to me and ask about other products. I’ve tried just about everything out there AND always try the new ones as well.
I hope this helps!! Please feel free to ask questions below in the comment area!
The Style Gourmande