10 Simple Beauty Hacks
I have a few simple beauty hacks that I do that are very easy and works really well.
- Instead of buying scrubs for your lips, you can get a chapstick, put it on all night and the next morning after brushing your teeth, you use your tooth brush to brush your lips. It won’t work unless you put the chapstick overnight. I use Lip Saver from Aveda. It is the best one I’ve tested. My lips are super dry and Lip Saver keeps my lips moist, helps condition and lift dead skins. After brushing your lips, they will be baby soft!!
- Once a week, I crush an avocado and add some Greek yogurt to put it on my face as a moisturizing mask. After I wash off the avocado, my skin is soft and supple. Or if your skin is irritated, just put a layer of yogurt (regular or Greek) for a few minutes and your skin will calm down a bit.
- Twice a week I rinse my hair with apple cider vinegar. It keeps my hair shinny and soft. If you like Asian hair, this is the way to go!
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil:
- as a makeup remover
- conditioner for hair
- conditioner for cuticles
- Add a few drops of Argan Oil in my conditioner to condition my hair and keep it from the brutal cold air
- Add a few drops of peppermint oil in my shampoo to keep my scalp cool
- Mix Sugar and Argan Oil as body scrub
- Put used tea bags and salt in a bucket to soak your swollen feet, it will help!
- Use a small hand washcloth and put on some face cleanser to wash away makeup, the washcloth is gentle enough for you to use to scrub your face and it is strong enough to scrub away makeup.
- When you us a sheet mask, get a small wash cloth and wet it with hot water, then ring the water out, put the paper mask on, then put the hot wash cloth on top of it. The heat will help open up your pores and help the solutions on the mask sink into your skin better.
If you have any questions, please use the comment box below!
The Style Gourmande